Wednesday, August 1, 2007

A little bit nervous, a lot excited

It's a bit strange to know that in just less than a month, my time at Panera will be over, and I'll be stepping on a plane to San Diego, and then boarding a shuttle to Mexico to board the MV Explorer. It's odd that as all of my friends and sisters are making their plans to return to school, I am making my plans to sail around the world. I've bought my books, and sent in my trip request form to SAS. I registered for 3, a trip to Pearl Harbor for one of my classes, Beijing/Xian in China, and Phnom Phen/Angkor Wat in Cambodia. I'm planning on traveling the rest of the time indy (for relatives that are worrying, that just means independent of SAS, not by myself).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will be a whole lot nervous and excited for you as you go....enjoy the world and stay safe. I am looking forward to reading all about your travels on here as you experience the world.

Love ya,
Mom