Thursday, August 23, 2007

The Itinerary and how to send me mail

Depart Ensenada, Mexico on August 27 (that's Monday)
Honolulu, Hawaii on September 2
Yokohama, Japan from Sept. 12-13
Kobe, Japan from Sept. 15-16
Qingdao, China from Sept. 19-20
Hong Kong from Sept. 23-24
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam from Sept. 27-Oct. 1
Bangkok, Thailand from Oct. 4-8
Chennai, India from Oct. 15-19
Alexandria, Egypt from Oct. 31-Nov. 4
Istanbul, Turkey from Nov. 7-11
Dubrovnik, Croatia from Nov. 14-18
Cadiz, Spain from Nov. 23-27
Miami, Florida on Dec. 7

To send me mail (which I would really like) address the envelope as follows:

Jessica Short
C/O: Explorer
Arrival Date
Port Agent Address

The link where you can find the address of the port agent is below. It also tells you the day you need to mail it by for me to recieve it.
http://www.semesteratsea.com/voyages/fall2007/fa2007_communicatewship.html


I have one suitcase packed. I have one more to go, and I still have to pack my carryon. I fly out on Saturday morning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola! Has llegado en Mexico todavia? Hope your trip is off to a great start!! I will miss you lots and will try my best to send lots of mail!! Happy travels

-lots of love from your little!

P.S. Don't drink the water (haha)
Buena Suerte con tu viaje!

Anonymous said...

I got your postcard. Don't believe it is an issue. I am wondering if ONU just paid two quarters aid to Virginia. The amounts I have paid would have resulted in a larger credit. I will check. Send me your ONU account password on your nextg postcard.

Dad

Amanda Abroad said...

guten tag!

I hope your travels are well. I am settling into life in Wien, and I was thinking about your journey as well...

We will have to have a culture shock party when we get back. I miss you.

-Big