Monday, November 19, 2007

Croatia






I am not going to post an actual Croatia update. I traveled with 10 other people. It was not an idea that I was fond of, but I didn’t find out that the group was that large until it was too late. We ended up splitting in Split (which is kind of fitting). I went hiking and to the Split Zoo. I also ended up going on a hunt for the ruins of Diocletian’s Palace, which was not nearly as cool as I thought it was going to be. Meghan Thomsen and Caitlin Thomas are pretty much my heroes. It was very much the offseason in Croatia, so there wasn’t a whole lot to do. I got a lot of time to process things that I just haven’t had time to yet, and I came to some interesting conclusions.

One last thing: Happy Birthday Wam!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried to find plane tickets to Croatia, but because it is offseason it wasn't very cost effective.

I hope Spain treats you better. I am surrounded by snow, and yodeling teddy bears.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, We Miss you, Your Crazy Kin Folks, Jim, Alison and the Boys and Grandma

Anonymous said...

It looks like you still might have enjoyed Croatia, even if it was down season....you are smiling alot.

See you soon in Miami......
love ya,
Mom