Friday, June 8, 2007

Itinerary changes.

The itinerary for my voyage of Semester at Sea has been changed. At first I was really disappointed. I wanted to go to Burma, and I'm still upset that I'm going to miss it. The previous voyagers who have been there speak about it with such passion that it makes me wonder what it's actually like to experience it and how it would have affected me. The replacement port is in Thailand! I'm very excited that Burma was replaced with Thailand. I thought it might be Malaysia since that's where the last voyage went since they didn't go to Burma, but I'm so much happier with it being Thailand.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I'm so sad that Burma was taken off of your itinerary :( That was my very very most FAVORITE place, and continues to be one of my favorite places on earth. Oh well, I'm sure that Thailand is going to be just as amazing as Burma was, and hopefully they still educate you all on whats going on in Burma. By the way, I sent Madu a package last week sometime and I mentioned that you would be coming on this voyage and were possibly interested in meeting him. My guess is he'll make some sort of sign for you, but if you'd like me to send you a picture of him so you know who to look for let me know. Have a GREAT TIME!!! I'm so looking forward to keeping up with your travels.