Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Classes

I registered for classes yesterday. I got all of my first choices, so I am very excited about that. I still have to register for one more once I get to the ship so that I can stay a full time student at ONU, so hopefully there will still be something open that I think is interesting and that is approved by ONU when that time comes.

I'm taking:
Global Studies, which is mandatory for everyone. Most alums have said it was boring/awful when they took it, but I am holding out hope that it is interesting. It should be, if it is taught correctly.
Natural History of the Earth. This class has more presentations than I would like, but I need to get over my fear of public speaking sometime, so I might as well do it taking a class about something that I am interested in.
Oceanography. I'm kind of excited about this one.
World Art: Traditions and Interactions. Truth be told, I'm excited about this one too. I took a course in Eastern Art at OSU when I was in high school. I'm hoping I like this one just as much.

I hope to add Geology, Art and Revolution, Archaeology of Hierarchy, Politics of the Past, or Science and Religion. I have approval for a couple other ones, but I'm not really interested in taking them. Hopefully, things work out so that I get one of my top alternate choices.




I'm already missing my Alpha Xis.

No comments: